Algebra 2 Quick Checks


Algebra 2 quick check


I love quick check sheets! I use them for warm ups, quick assessments and exit tickets. The one above is a quick check for Algebra 2 that assesses student understanding of increasing, decreasing, domain, range and writing functions of graphs (or drawing graphs of given functions). We use it during our unit on increasing and decreasing, but I end up using the one below even more.



This one assesses understanding of vertex, y-intercept, zeros, domain, range and writing functions (or drawing graphs) and applies to so many different units in Algebra 2. I give out these quick check sheets every so often to, as you may have guessed from the name, quickly check student understanding. My favorite use is for warm ups. I print a stack and have them ready to go for weeks! 

subscribe to new posts

* indicates required




I teach:

Word walls
I wouldn't be able to teach without our classroom word wall. We use the different parts every day. You can check out what's on my word wall here.


High School Math Word Wall Ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment